Saturday, December 3, 2011

What comes around goes around

Karma is kind, if you are. (That simple!)


Karma has always been regarded as negative, admit it or not. It's always the bad guy. The mean, bitchy, Cruela De Vil principle in this world which nobody can't seem to explain really, why is there such a thing like this in people's lives? Life could have been so much better without it. Agree?

I thought of karma as an evil thing. If you do something bad or if something bad is happening to you it's so easy to blame karma for it. Before making any decisions, it actually has been a requirement for me to think things out first and ask, "May karma kaya to?" In short, I would do something just because of fear of karma.

To some, this frame of thought is a good thing because it goes to show head is used to think. I want to retain that BUT I want to do it in such a way I'm not pressured to apply it in my life. Not because of fear anymore but because I've truly understood the significance of it. I hate being pressured. I hate doing things like I was programmed to do something OR that I based my actions on "karma" alone. That's very stifling to my being and restricting to my abilities. Of course, that will kill the essence of living (that's my opinion).

Now, I learned that... yes, it could be a bad thing if you've intentionally done something bad against a person. On the other hand, it could also be potentially good (great even) if you've done things for the good with good intentions.

It doesn't take a PhD degree to know what is good from the bad. It's simple. If you're selfish and drag people down by no means karma will be just as bad and bitchy as your actions are. On the other hand, if your intention is pure and that you're doing things for selfless reasons, expect it. Karma will be as great. :)

It's better to think that it exists to create balance. Balance is difficult to achieve and it is why karma needs to work behind the scenes.


Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment