Friday, December 9, 2011

HAPPY 25th Birthday

Happy Birthday to me. Thank you for another year, Lord. 


What can I say? I had a lovely and meaningful birthday celebration!

I hid my birthdate from Facebook. So, it wasn't really showing that it's my birthday today. Not that it was intentional, I just didn't want to let all people know about it. What makes me cheerful, though, is the fact that the ones whom I care about, remembered. Nakakatouch. Made me smile inside-out. 

Dec. 7, 2011: After my shift, I went to EDSA Shrine to pray and thank Mama Mary and God for all their wonderful blessings. I didn't go home after that; instead, I spontaneously spoiled myself for a massage, a nail salon, and a bottle of Tazo from Starbucks. Yes, I had a pamper-me-day the night before. I just thought to myself, "Do it because I simply deserve it and it's gonna be super relaxing and fun fun fun."


Dec. 8, 2011: Today was even better, I spent it with family and family friends. Since I started working, I was unable to celebrate my birthday on the actual date (with them) but now, it happened again. I'm just grateful my bosses approved my 2-day leave. We attended a mass in Megamall. I easily get bored but throughout the mass, I actually listened to the priest. He was really good. *wink* Then, we went shopping which was super exciting. Shop shop shop shoooooooooop. I love shooooooooooping and who doesn't? Then, we had dinner at Giligan's with the Nalangan's.

Thank you for the bracelet.

At home, I just know that I had fun. I told my mom I had a lovely, wonderful 25th birthday. #simple joy

Dec. 9, 2011: Eigh and I just had dinner and coffee at Eastwood.

Thank you for the watch slash bracelet Eigh.



Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment