Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gift to self ♥ Pink!

Pink 

"Okay lang black pero eto... at least pag may kumuha alam mong sayo yan!" 
Okay, pink it is! hahaha. 





My sister helped me pick. She also helped me understood the specs I don't even get. Golly, those technical terms were way too much for me to absorb. Really, I could only give them a blank stare. @-@ Anyhooo, she helped me with the installations and technical side of this, too. Thank you ate! Ang galing galing!!! :)

Why pink? She actually encouraged me to pick this color since she knew I love pink and felt that I was just holding the temptation from getting something of this color. Kasi nga, I was rooting for something sana that wouldn't look dated after a few years.

However, this one's just a magnet. My eyes literally go straight to this. What more is that, the specs are great. Now, it makes me smile and giddy. Just a ray of sunshine each time I look at it.


Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment