Saturday, December 31, 2011

FUNKY Night 123011

Seeing one of my best FUNKY friends in the wooooooorld after almost 10 years is a wonderful feeling.  It's nice to actually feel that the closeness is still there. We just got a little older, better, and not to mention... bigger hahahah; nothing has really changed except our waistlines! ;P I really missed Ann Juliet and in addition to that, I finally met Tracy. She's really cool. :)


It feels great to be part of FUNKY. I hope one day, we can have a reunion na kumpleto kame and I wish it's gonna be in Dubai. I really really miss it. But, I miss it because my best girlfriends in the whole wide woooooooorld are all there.

P.S. Thank you Liz and Anjo for the lovely gift.



Much love,
©






1 comment:

  1. this is so much fun.. :) i really felt the happiness in your smiles. wish i was there too... never mind, i know that next will be more next times...i love and miss you girlfriends... time, age, distance will never make as apart from each other..that's what the true friendship is...still bringing us closer with each other. i love you funky! <3

    ReplyDelete