Saturday, December 24, 2011

Simbang Gabi 2011

I feel so fulfilled on being able to complete the 9-day novena Christmas Mass at St. Pio Chapel, Libis.

I have so many to be grateful for for this year that committing myself to the 9 days wasn't hard at all. It was my way of expressing my gratitude to my God. More so, I have a special prayer request that I've been praying to Him. And for that, I trust Him and I claim it.

The gospels from the simbang gabi focused primarily on sharing with others, giving love to others, trusting God's will, accepting God's generosity, and praising God.

It was very clear that God's message from the masses was about the right way of celebrating Christmas - the true essence of Christmas. Until we learn how to give hope, joy, peace, and love, that's only when we are truly going to feel the spirit of this lovely Advent season.

The 9th day summed up the novena mass with a lovely message, "Benedictus Moment." It means being able to experience the outpouring blessings of God. Literally, in that sense it means NON-STOP. And, that's true. From that, I've begun to realize I have so many Benedictus moments in my life.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.


Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment