Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Finds: Eastwood

Today, Gretchen and I decided to meet at Eastwood to kill time. I asked her to come with me to get shoes from VNC. After that, we had merienda at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and had a loooooong kwentuhan. I really missed her a lot. After a few hours, we were just planning to window shop but then we ended up buying most of the stuff we liked. It was sooooooo much fun. Indeed, a total girl bonding. To end the night, we had trip around dinner at 711! hahaha 








Here are the good finds I snagged from Eastwood Cybermall.

I love it when I score items that don't hurt my pocket. Mind you, these are pieces that seem pricey but really, they are not. I call them, GOOD FINDS. The only investment you need is patience.  

Last piece. A multicolored metallic bracelet from Girl Shoppe. 
Scored. Their bags are to die for. Looking forward to see more next time.
A steal. A brown handbag from Preview... 50% off. 
2-way. It comes with a strap, too. 
Going Red. I can't seem to get enough of red lately. I got this for only Php 380 from Perch.

Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment