Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fun side of my world

Admittedly, I have always been a visual person and that could be the reason why I embarked on the more creative type of extra-curricular activities than any debates, conferences, and stuff as such (back in college). 

This way, I can express myself more plus I can make people smile. 

Most of my training in designing were from college. I literally experienced a lot of firsts and defining moments back then. First extra-curricular organization which was Chi-Rho, the official newsmagazine of Miriam College. First major position which was to be a Creative Director for Chi-Rho. First Marketing Ad. First styling experience. First vector attempt. First logo. First cover. First Fragments. First published artwork. First winning design. First raket! hahaha. Soooooooooooo many.  

Here are some of it:
Multi-tasking. Senior year could be the most tiring time in college but it was very fulfilling. 


Option 1. The first cover I conceptualized for our school newsmag.
Option 2. This was the chosen cover.
Pop Culture. The second cover for the following issue that I conceptualized. 
Miriam University? My first editorial cartoon. 
Sophomore. One of the first ads I made for our Marketing class.
Junior. Globe ad we did for our Advertising class.
ReCAp. The first official logo I created for our department's online newspaper.
When is enough? It was a project for a minor subject.
First winning design.
Batch Jacket Winner. Yaaaay! :)
Hired. The first 30-page booklet I made. (Raket!)

Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment