Saturday, November 26, 2011

I remember Transcom

"If there's one thing you'll hold on to, it's the attachment."


That was one of the advices blurted out to me when they were convincing me not to leave. I didn't think of how true that statement was until I started looking back how amazing my experience there was. Exceptional.

I thought moving on from this company would be so easy for me. (I was intentionally trying to forget it like it never happened). Now, I admit I was being ungrateful for trying to do that.

Maybe, some feelings will never change. Especially if you've been blessed with a great experience to live your life with great people who truly care about you; and, keep them until these days.

Never will I forget the day I found out that my father had already passed on. I was at work then and I found out about it after my shift. No one knew that my father was in the hospital because I was trying to conceal from everyone that we were going through a tough time. When they saw me in that situation, I truly felt their sincere condolences. I honestly never thought it was possible to feel comforted by people whom you just met (at work). For the first time, since I started working, I felt "I found a second home."

Same thing when that miserable thing had happened in my private life. Even I don't say a word, they were there to comfort me genuinely during my lowest point.

I just miss them a lot, that's all. The feeling of belonging. The feeling that they truly care for you. The feeling of being in a family. The feeling that I've made special relationships with random people I never thought I could get along with. The feeling of being truly loved and as simple as being able to laugh like there's no tomorrow.

The good memories just outweighed the bad.  Transcom will always be a part of me no matter what.

Cheesiness aside but I love my friends there and I love Transcom. One thing I just realized, it has taught me how to feel. And, to feel is to be alive.



***visited 11/24/11 and gave them appreciation gifts and dinner after with Tart and JM.***





Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment