Saturday, November 12, 2011

A lovely week that was

Jam-packed. I had one of the best vacations ever. November 7 to 11. Just one week. But, it's one of those one week vacations I'll never EVER forget.

First time to witness the raw beauty of Cebu.  Gotten a chance to visit to thank God and St. Pio at St. Pio Chapel in Libis with my mother. Commissioned again to do the Miriam College Career Kit 2012. One priceless moment to see my work in public courtesy of VNC and Women's Crisis Center.  Overflowing and heartwarming messages from friends and family who never get tired of extending their endless support and joy with this gift of achievement from God.  Finally, to be part of a lovely wedding of my childhood friend who is so dear and more like a sister to me, Hazel Nalangan - now, Hazel Nalangan-Basity.


Beach-y. Enjoying the waves and serenity of Bantayan Island.

A Retreat. I always go here when I need some place to quiet my heart.

Career Kit. A 30 to 40-page booklet that I've been doing this since 2008.

Priceless. This is one of the best moments of my life. Thank you Lord. Thank you VNC.

Mr. and Mrs. Basity. A match made in heaven. 

Picture picture. With the secondary sponsors of the bride and groom.


Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment