Friday, November 11, 2011

VNC: Priceless Moment

Surprise Surprise. My mother and I went to VNC Eastwood branch (11/9/11) to get shoes and on our way to the store, we saw an easel outside with a promotional ad that seemed so familiar.

I saw my I love life design!

I was speechless for a brief second that my heart literally skipped a beat and my instinct just dictated me to get my phone and take pictures.

The notebook is now available at the store.

Little did I know that it would be used for the benefit of Women's Crisis Center. For every notebook purchased from the participating branches, proceeds would go to the said beneficiary.

Realizing how good this cause was, it has made me feel even more ecstatic and grateful. My mother was soooooooooooooo happy, too.



Thank you Lord. Thank you VNC for this opportunity.


Much love,
©



No comments:

Post a Comment