Monday, November 14, 2011

Thursday: St.Pio Chapel

"..I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you." - 2 Kings 20:5

I visited the nearest church from my office today after work because of this anxious feeling that has been bothering me since Saturday.

Each time I feel down or just need some place to find peace and to quiet my troubled heart, I always go to Him.

When I'm overwhelmed by emotional vulnerability and couldn't find anyone to talk to who would really understand me, I pray.  Afterwards, I feel a whole lot better. Even if I don't hear Him responds I know He listens to me and something good happens right away. That to me, is an answer from Him already like He's telling me, "Don't worry my child, everything will be alright."

Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment