Saturday, November 19, 2011

Career Kit 2008 - Present

Keeping the dream alive.

Career Kit. It is one of those yearly creative gigs that I do that keeps my passion for designing alive. Since then, it has also been my way of saying, "Thank you my Alma Mater and I love you so much." I guess this is the reason why this project is so close to my heart. It really is a great opportunity that I have been blessed with to be part of. And, this keeps me connected with the school I dearly love, Miriam College (also known as MC).

Being part of this even I no longer study in MC is a prestige on my part. It wouldn't happen without the help of someone, though.  It started through a recommendation of a friend, Celai Marcelo. Yes, she introduced me to Ms. Claire who happens to be the project head of this yearly event in MC. (Thank you Celala and Thank you Ms. Claire for the trust!

Through the years. I have been commissioned to do the art and layout of Miriam College booklet since 2008.
Sneak peek of the inside:





Now, I'm just thrilled to know that I will still be designing the career kit for 2012. 


Much love,
©

No comments:

Post a Comment