Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Big Bag Theory tote


Isn't it chic?

It is my second locally made leather bag and this time, I got it from The Big Bag Theory.

I bought the tote for its simplicity and it's the kind of black that I am looking for, sleek.  It doesn't scream "trendy" which I love, it's quiet, locally made, and not everyone knows the brand (yet) which means, the exclusivity is still there. :)      

I have the mini tote version and the more I use it, the more I appreciate it, I know it will last; and for its size, I can put a lot of stuff in it and it's not bulky.

I wish they used "snap" as closure, though.

Aesthetically, the leather closure looked great but it's quite inconvenient.

However, overall, I am a happy customer. :)

The bag is simply chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment