Saturday, August 1, 2015

Simple Joys 24

  • The Nalangan family is safe.
  • Coke, once in a while
  • Pizza treat!
  • I am finally well.  It really felt I was food poisoned. :S
  • House of Silvanas, my new favorite!
  • I am just glad it's the weekend.
  • I am getting to know Cressa and Lordz.  I like them. :)
  • I finally found Shell Canvas in Shangri-la
  • increased patience, if it means being calm and gentle in what/who used to annoy me 
  • two zits gone
  • Pineapple juice
  • Banana bread!
  • restful sleep
  • Mcdo's iced coffee
  • Pillows at work, pillows help my back.  Thank goodness.
  • Lordz is now my seatmate. 
  • A laugh or to laugh
  • Kwentuhan with people I can relate to.
  • http://shop.lingvistov.com/
  • Honesty, such a rarity these days.
  • reading
  • Namaste :)
  • Learning patience and empathy, the hard way.  Still not getting it right though.
  • Finishing my mother's shawl :D  She's happy.
  • Our adorable pets.
  • Meralco refund! Yas!
  • Tickets for Rak of Aegis 
  • Marikina
  • My sister's and mother's advice
  • CBTL
  • fabric shopping
  • Lunch at Lemongrass
  • Sunday is family day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment