Monday, August 24, 2015

Simple Joys 27

  • Promotion!!!!!! Thank You God! :)
  • Burger King... *craving*
  • Peanut butter
  • Sleep.  Deep sleep.
  • ACE Hardware, I got loads of good deals that I "need" like lamps.  For the first time, I bought what I need.
  • Lunch at Gerry's Grill
  • Sundays... I love Sundays.
  • Productive Saturday
  • fried tofu and my mother's adobo
  • I finished connecting the lining and the shell 082415
  • Basting... Not my favorite thing to do when sewing but when I am doing it already, it is therapeutic.
  • Watching TV which I barely do these days.
  • Little by little everyday my final garment gets completed
  • Holiday
  • My sister's face is clearing up. Thank youuuuu God.
  • A friend who is sticking around.
  • Saying sorry to people I unintentionally hurt or offended.
  • Cham... Now I know why she is where she is.  She deserves it.  
  • My manager called me and told me the good news!!!!!!!!!!!  *promotion *God is great
  • 1 Peter 5:7  
  • Emotional stress gone, thank you God for lightening up removing the load.
  • People who cared.
  • A sincere apology from Ana Hubbs.  Thank you God.
  • Nanay's back from her hometown vacation.
  • Lining layout and cutting, done 081915 
  • It is signed! *promotion *grateful Thank you Lord! :)
  • Sewing tutorials on Youtube.  Huge help!

No comments:

Post a Comment