Sunday, August 9, 2015

Greenfield Weekend Market

Although, this is only across our office, it was my first time here at the Greenfield Weekend Market.

My friend and I were curious and didn't want to go home yet, so we decided to stroll around and check out what we could find and eat here.


Foooooooood

Live music. :)

My favorite for the night.  Paintings!

and more foooooood...

Yuuuum

This is a loooooot of fruits!

Cebu lechon! Saraaaaap.

I never liked lechon but I ordered this one and... I liked it a lot. :D


Masarap din ito and affordable.... Well, everything was affordable :)


...exactly what I was hoping to see

Handpainted fans... I will definitely go back for these,



and tapes are now considered "vintage" yay... *feeling old?*

And more classic music

Artwooooorks! ^_^*

These are nice.

I actually liked the painting above the Eiffel Tower painting ;)

My favorite from what we''ve seen tonight.
 I will definitely go back and I will make sure I have my camera with me! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment