Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Simple Joys 26

  • cooler night, because of the rain
  • FUNKY.  We're all grown-ups now.  Thank you for the gift of friendship with them.
  • I was able to transfer the revised layout on tissue 081815
  • My sister's new derma.  I pray that this time, her skin heals.  I would love to see her face clear and soft again.  Kasi ganun talaga skin nya eh.  
  • Getting home on time despite the lack of transportation earlier.
  • I cleaned.
  • I ordered cheeseburger na walang cheese! Made for me at Mcdo.  I like the cheeseburger's patty not Burger Mcdo's.  So even if it sounds funny, that's my order :P
  • C2, namiss ko
  • Sana maapprove na yung tier 3 ko.
  • I have a Philippine holiday on Friday, too.
  • I heard that there will be a US Holiday on September 7.
  • Getting through Monday :S
  • headache's gone
  • Miracle perfume
  • Annjo's thoughtful gifts! :) 
  • Dinner with Annjo, Kuya Michael and Au
  • Seeing Annjo!!!!! I missed her! :D
  • Rak of Aegis Day with Annjo! Grabe nakakatawa. Good vibes!  
  • Seeing Ms. Lydia smile :D  I am quite scared of her.  She's strict but I know I will learn a lot from her.  Ang galing niya :)
  • Lunchtime with Slim's classmates and friends
  • Getting through the hot hot hot weather and the heavy traffic.
  • massage
  • Ang guest designer/ mentor pala ay si James Reyes.... wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
  • Quiznos.... yummmmmmmmy
  • Time to buy fabrics and more supplies at National Bookstore
  • The guest mentor was James Reyes... wooow! :)
  • Seeing my prototype on the mannequin.. I felt joyful.  Good vibes. 
  • "Three okay lang, four okay lang din, pero parang FIVE!  'Pag FIVE, it's a STATEMENT."  *safety pins layers *prototype checking *finalization of the materials to use.
  • I got home earlier than expected.
  • Prototype checking.  I was less nervous compared to last year and there were only minimal adjustments.
  • I finished the revised prototype and my time management has drastically improved.  I still could  sleep enough, does yoga, feed our pets, cook (fry! I mean) food, and chill
  • Vegetables, finally.
  • The rain stopped before leaving the house and I arrived on time at work.
  • PIP

No comments:

Post a Comment