Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Simple Joys 25

  • crackling and popping sounds my back makes when I streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch *deep sigh relief*
  • reading during my break
  • tea!
  • Feeding and seeing our pets
  • My revised prototype is almost done! 081215
  • Cream-O! :)
  • They are processing my Senior position promotion, the updates alone are enough to make me feel joyful since yesterday.  Thank you my Lord. 081215
  • My hair is soft and fluffy these days :)
  • A new beginning is always possible. (God wants you to know 081115)
  • Project Runway Philippines
  • Seeing my titas :)
  • For a friend who lent me Juki's zipper foot.  HUGE help!
  • Knocks Me Off My Feet - Christy Baron
  • My prayer has been answered, I think. *work-related
  • Toll house cake
  • Relatives in the house :)
  • Krispy Kreme!!!!!  Suddenly, ang sarap sarap sarap na ng Krispy Kreme for us.
  • freshly brewed coffee
  • Greenfield Weekend Market: food + music + paintings = vibrant and inviting Saturday vibe!
  • Lunch time with my Slim's friends
  • Consultation with Sir Mark.  I'm nervous when I see him but it's a joy, nakakainspire talaga siya.  I am learning from him. :)
  • Grace Kelly Magazine from BookSale, it really made me happy. I love her! :D
  • My friends from Slim's, I love them :D
  • Making time for yoga, it helps my back
  • Messy Bessy
  • monggo!!!!
  • Whenever I get to clean my room and my desk at work
  • Music
  • Krispy Kreme! Sobrang nagcrave ako, napanaginipan ko pa :P
  • Eastwood
  • Lunch at Crisostomo
  • Sunday is family day :D
  • Pizza treat of my sister
  • Mcdo iced coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment