Saturday, July 25, 2015

Simple Joys 23

  • wind... cool wind
  • Albert Andrada's creations at Slim's, we can look at each closely and even touch it. Yay. *feeling inpired*
  • Slim's, I love Saturdays
  • Sylvana's Cheeserolls
  • My friends at Slim's ^_^
  • Another Php35 book find at Book Sale
  • Happy Meal haha
  • I hope my pregnant friends are fine and joyful.  They are so blessed to have little angels in their bellies. ^_^
  • Namaste ^_^
  • Taste of coffee
  • 20% off at Bakerfresh!
  • Healthy taco for dinner from Diners Hub
  • wind
  • sunset, it was beautiful so was the sky
  • moon tonight as beautiful as the sunset 072315
  • Easy commute kahit umulan ng malakas and I was on time.
  • Done with my protoype 072215
  • Uninterrupted sleeeeeeeeeeeeep
  • Praying
  • 96.3
  • Popping sound everytime I stretch.
  • Office pillow that's helpful in supporting my back.
  • An old officemate who is surprisingly friendly and sweet.  I hope she's doing well at her new work.
  • A compliment
  • Good hair day... it's soft and fluffy these days ^_^
  • Egg sandwich *craving it last week*
  • Almost done with my prototype 072215
  • Finishing my list of task early (at work)
  • A good stretch, it relieves my back pain
  • Peanut butter
  • I finished reading Knit Couture, LIFE's Michelle Obama, and the remaining four short stories from A Gallery of Children
  • The Anatomy of Fashion from BookSale!
  • Free stuff!
  • Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment