Thursday, July 2, 2015

Simple Joys 19

- Skimming through old posts
- Minions
- the moon tonight
- Ugat Bicks ;P
- When I buy something and I get my money's worth :)
- A good find.
- A good design :)
- Young Filipino entrepreneurs.  They inspire me.
- Feeling well, finally, I hate flu. :S
- My mother's aching knee has been healed.
- Hopia.
- A laugh.
- Doughnut pasalubong
- Starting to create my booklet giveaway.
- Nikki Gil's songs, I have been listening to her since Wednesday
- Accomplishing a draining task at work
- Conscious effort to purchase locally made products as much as possible.
- Make haste slowly.
- Thebaikery, for FRESH, soft and moist breads!
- Peri-peri... sarap :)
- Greenbelt with Ima and Jhen, natuloy rin.  But, we can't be absent anymore >_<
- Coffee weekend... I indulge in coffee every Sat and Sun :)
- A deep sleep
- Gentlemen :)
- A thoughtful person.
- Window shopping.
- Knowing that the people you care about are fine :)
- We'll watch RAK OF AEGIS in August.
- I still have work.
- Fruit infused water
- Good humor, people who make me laugh
- Creativity and originality
- Rain
- Spotify
- I just realized that I swear less now and most of the time I don't at all.
- Safe commute at night.  The drivers of the shuttle vans I ride every night, they know me already. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment