Sunday, July 19, 2015

Simple Joys 22

  • My mother's 61st birthday.  Her celebration is always like a reunion.
  • My mother is aging gracefully and is still very healthy.
  • Tita Dodith and her family were here :)
  • Tita Dodith's everlasting and asado!!!! YUM!
  • Cleaning and rearranging the decors of my bedroom.
  • Relatives and family friends
  • Delicious home-cooked meals.  Soul food.
  • Knit Couture book 
  • kare-kare
  • apple
  • Pasalubong na Mcdo and cake *yuuuuuuuuuuuuuum*
  • I was able to finish drafting today 071415
  • Done with the layout of the first prototype 071615
  • long deep sleep
  • My left cheek is no longer red, puffy, and painful.
  • It doesn't hurt as much anymore.
  • Done transferring my notes into MS Word.
  • Cake ^_^
  • good sleep
  • taking a walk
  • a/c
  • Philippine holidays that fall on a Friday, that means I am included.
  • Our pets
  • Feeding the birds
  • Jergens, nakakatanggal talaga ng kalyo
  • Healed wound and scar
  • When I am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment