Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Simple Joys 20


  • Arriving safe
  • Bituing Walang Ningning Musical.   Namiss ko manood ng ganito.
  • Buti may nakasama ko, I hope Ima enjoyed it. :D
  • Easy and quick services at RWM
  • My generous, thoughtful, and kind sister.  I know how she hates to drive but she offered to drive me to Ortigas.  Hinatid niya ko sa Richmonde Hotel and she was the one who researched how to avail that free shuttle service of RWM.  Buti na lang as it was raining all day.
  • My sister won two FREE VIP TICKETS and gave it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Bituing Walang Ningning Musical
  • Seeing a college classmate.
  • "Darating din yan." :)
  • Finally done with my first project... Whew!  It took me long to finish that.
  • Earlier schedule this past two weeks
  • Iced or hot coffee once to twice a week
  • BakersFresh
  • Minioooooooooooooooooooooons, cute talaga sila
  • Coffee Bean
  • Cool weather
  • Good hair day
  • Floss bread at Bakersfresh and SM
  • Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly
  • High quality fabrics
  • Sleep.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • When I eat healthier and when I eat real food.
  • Positive people
  • Water + calamansi
  • Tea bath
  • Pillows
  • My beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
  • When it's 7am
  • Chips
  • Hello chocolates
  • Pink
  • Upbeat songs (sometimes)
  • Good vibes


No comments:

Post a Comment