Sunday, June 14, 2015

Yabang Pinoy Bazaar

I was waiting for my friend and I saw this.  :D

Seeing this on FB :)

True! Must support and love our own.  Who else will help each other. :D




Windel Woodcraft. I WANT! It's only Php25 each. 

This is beautiful but very expensive. 8K!!! Antique raw and handmade.  Can't argue with that.

My favorite good find!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't resist, I asked if I could buy one.  The owner asked if I was sure, sample lang raw kasi to, but I  said, I'd buy one. :D

Long Beaaaads! ^_^

This is also pricey but it shows on the workmanship. :D

A lot are saying Filipino aesthetic isn't distinct, but I honestly think it is.  It's just not exposed.

Paper weight and bookends... from Felix

ang cute! :D

Niceeeee too.

Cuuuuuute!

From Istorya! :D

From Windel Woodcraft :D

No comments:

Post a Comment