Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Simple Joys 18

  • tonight's moon 
  • Father's Day Celebration :) 
  • I woke up and someone I didn't expect sent me a message hoping and wishing that I succeed in my goals in becoming a successful fashion designer. Very thoughtful, sincere, and encouraging. Thank You for sending an angel, God.  
  • I still have work.
  • Coffee Bean 
  • Tiendesitas and Shangri-La
  • Sta. Lucia, it was our childhood mall! :D
  • Shopping :D :D :D
  • Bonding with my sister, umabsent ako para gumala with her.  Being in the night shift makes me miss my family.
  • Chicken Sisiiiiiiiiiiiig
  • Suman
  • Debenhams half price sale!  They have the cutest sling bangs!
  • polka dots
  • comfy, soft shoes
  • monggo, tofu, any gulay basta hindi ampalaya
  • coffee weekend
  • Krispy Kreeeeeeme
  • FB at work shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)
  • Chat with my friends who are not in Manila
  • Going inside the Alexander McQueen shop
  • Plen's birthday treat
  • The smell of Miracle
  • Lemon/ Calamansi water
  • Turmeric tea - I have discovered a drink that makes me sleep. This!
  • Gentlemen. I wrote this before but I'll continue including it here because they still exist (although, rare).
  • Bible verses, it's where I get answers from that I feel at peace.
  • The Purpose Driven Life book and page
  • Those sticks from Starbucks... I get plenty every time I am there.
  • Resisting coffee on weekdays at work
  • Silence.  Too much talking and voices drain me.
  • Kevin's pasalubong from Palawan
  • Free Greenwich from BPI, who doesn't like free stuff? Free fooood! ^_^
  • Our pets, Kimbies and Mingming
  • bossa nova
  • 7am.  How I wish it's 7am now.  I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment