Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Simple Joys 16


  • The unplanned dinner at home.  I didn't come with them in Subic past Sunday but due to the rain, they decided to go back in Manila and have picnic at home.  It was great to see family friends who are more like relatives to us.
  • a warm hug
  • moon and stars
  • Surviving the night shift with tea instead of coffee.  Hoping to make it a habit.
  • Water with calamansi (no sugar).  I love the healthy feeling I get every time.
  • Getting a massage.
  • Freshly brewed coffee on a lazy Sunday.
  • Accomplishing homeworks.
  • God's whispers through bible verses.
  • When I get to walk outside and get some air.
  • Visiting my father.
  • St. Pio and EDSA Shrine visit.
  • Fresh juice
  • Completing 8-10 hours of sleep.
  • Kwentuhan with Ima and Jhen.  Nakumpleto rin.
  • Tasting a 15 year old cognac... tapang but it smells so gooooood!
  • I don't drink much now like I used to but I really like beer. Red Horse or Pale Pilsen!
  • Finding out a fact about my parents.  Last night, I learned my father used to smoke! I knew it!
  • Flowers.
  • Candid moments.
  • Seeing the chubby pigeons (di na nga chubby eh, obese na sila) at St. Pio.
  • Children (Max and Jlux) ang kukulit
  • high heels ^_^* and cute, comfortable pair of flats
  • When I can get to give something, even if it's a small thing and it's appreciated.
  • Counting my blessings.
  • Kevin is now my seatmate! Yey!
  • "alamang" kahit medyo bawal
  • Compliments... like pumayat ako! at inulit na pumayat talaga ako! (music to my ears)
  • My note sticks. 
  • Kind people.
  • "Moonriver"
  • Saturdays... I love Saturdays.
  • lipstick!
  • I love it when I am being surrounded by talented, creative people or get to meet one.  It's always a refreshing experience. 
  • Classmates, friends, cousins who've found true love; gotten married; having children, I can imagine how happy they are. :)
  • Someone told me, "I can talk to you without brushing my hair and I feel I am not judged."  
  • I, now, have a dressform! Finally!
  • Waking up with no zits!  I think the tea habit helps.
  • music
  • leather goods
  • Diaro
  • My camera, I looooove taking pictures. It makes me joyful.
  • Children and Fashion books.
  • BookSale! BooksForLess. National Bookstore :D

No comments:

Post a Comment