Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Simple Joys 17


  • Seeing Judy after four years.  It really made me happy.  I literally thought we'd only meet for an hour but were together for 4 hours.  Thank You God.  *deep sigh* I miss my friends.  I miss Dubai.  I can't help but be emotional when I am parting ways with any of them.
  • She said she'd be back in August ^_^* and it's the same vacation month of my other friend, Anjo.  We'll meet also.  Sayang di pa nagkasabay.
  • I feel so blessed to have such kind and thoughtful friends.  They make me feel so special.
  • Unplanned dinner with Nami past Saturday. The birthday girl!
  • Nami got a job that fits her schedule and that pays her MA tuition. :D
  • Three of my friends from Dubai (Abbie, Liz, Anjo) have found true love.  Thank You God. :) 
  • I hope my other single friends find true love, too. :)
  • My mother is almost done with her therapy and overall, she's in good shape.  Please continue giving her good health.
  • The HMO of PCM.
  • Turmeric tea makes me sleep.  Sleep tonic!
  • Knowing my sister is doing well at work and that people there are kind, her boss included. :D  
  • Her pasalubong from Zambales.  Damiiiiiii. :)
  • Sweet mangoes and papaya.
  • Conti's
  • Greenbelt.  I love this mall.  I love its garden area and The Filipino Zone.
  • Bazaars
  • Unique, locally made and handmade good finds
  • AC632
  • For the beautiful and meaningful homily past Sunday, "Walk by faith, not by sight."
  • Taking pictures
  • Bubba Gump, so many pleasant memories here.
  • The two bright stars I have been seeing for three consecutive days.
  • Baby Bench Bubble Gum 
  • Smell of Slim's classroom... it reminds me of UIPS.
  • Royce
  • Finishing my tasks at work
  • 7 a.m. *deep sigh* Gusto ko na umuwi.
  • flowers!
  • tea bath, I can feel the zen afterwards, all the time ^_^
  • Baskiiiiin! I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment