Monday, January 9, 2012

Search for true love

Seek God's guidance and true love will find you.
Now that I'm no longer a little girl, I've begun to be more inspired each time I hear my mother, titas, and friends would tell me their stories on how they've found their true love. 

As for my mother, she must have told us their love story of my father literally for over a hundred times. She would even tell the story to my friends every time they'd come visit our place. Pero kinuwento na nya yun at eto... pati sa mga strangers. Haha!  And mind you, she would narrate it in such a way like everything had just happened yesterday. Sobrang detalyado. Well, mothers are really like that, I guess. 

What makes me reflect these days is the common denominator in the stories of true love of my mother, my titas, mothers of my friends, and friends. They have all prayed for it. 

My mother for instance, I remembered that she would always highlight the fact that she prayed for my father. From the qualities she would want for a husband to a bright future she envisioned for herself and the family she would want to have. Very focused, ika nga. She said, these have all happened through prayers.

I love that. I'd love to have the same kind of story. That, I have found my true love and future husband because God has given me him and because I have prayed for him. This will be a lovely inspiring testimonial of finding true love that I could share with and to my kids and grandchildren.


2 comments:

  1. Pray and pray con con it will come soon!!! :D i'm very sure! good things comes to those who wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha diba pinagpray mo rin si Gerardo weeeee ^_^* ayiiiiiiiieeee.

    ReplyDelete