Sunday, January 22, 2012

© 2012 Thumbmark

Here's a sneak peek of what I've done today.

I redesigned my portfolio which took me over five hours to finish. Just to share, this has been on my checklist since last year. Laging naooverlook kase wala talaga akong maisip. So it truly makes me happy I've done it, FINALLY. I wish I could attach the pdf here so you could see, I just don't know how. :S (kaya yung thumbmark na lang muna).

On how I came up with this idea... Well, I was doodling two weeks ago and thought of, why don't I use a fingerprint or a thumbmark for my portfolio.

Thumbmark, because that describes "identity." You'll also notice that "Do it right this time. No pressure." is incorporated into the thumbmark. I love the idea that it is barely there. It is a copy I wrote last year. And, that has always been my mantra ever since. Each time I need to take a LEAP (yeah, a decision), I always think of those words. DO it RIGHT this time. NO pressure, Con. It works for me. © is also apparent in the layout. I guess, it has become my signature. Could stand for Con and Copyright (original work exclusive right). :P

No comments:

Post a Comment