Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Billie and Piggie

I bought two piggy banks to use for 2012 . Very old school, I knowLabels. And yes, part of my new year's resolution has always been to Learn to Save (NOT Save to Spend). That's really quite a struggle for me ever since because I really spend a lot and most of the time, I'm at times on a tight budget because of my bad spending habits. So, I hope these piggy banks might help me even just a little. >_<

The green one will be for coins and the yellow one is for those Php 20 bills. 



I have been reading a lot about ways on how to save. Here are some of it:

1. Pay yourself first. Always keep 10% of your income. (I might want to try this).
2. Keep the change. Do not spend those extra coins; instead, put those in a coinbank and you'll be surprised on how much you can save after a year.
3. Cut down OR quit bad vices like smoking and drinking. (I knoooooooooow). Not only it helps you SAVE a lot, you're literally saving your life, too.
4. Go out less. (Hard but true).
5. Only buy the things you NEED. (Harder but true).
6. Eat out less.
7. Take public transportation. Avoid cabs.

Just a little reminder, always remember that "Every peso counts."


No comments:

Post a Comment