Thursday, January 26, 2012

Inf@ @verload

This week's been overwhelming. I felt it was my first day of work - literally. Yes, I'm overwhelmed by the tasks at hand. These are workloads I'm not actually familiar with and have not done yet before kaya siguro ganito haha. Since the transition has happened, I have been stuck sitting at my desk figuring out how to do those custom emails and how to respond to current category issues I really had no idea about. Bahala na. @_@


Yes I admit naiinfo overload ako. Sobraaaaa. I was just trying to keep my cool. It's the job, I can't complain. I was just thinking, "Ngayon lang to mahirap kase first time." ;P

God is good. My officemates have been offering their assistance nonstop. Even if I don't ask for it, they will just show up at my workstation and help me. Ang sweet at ambabait nila SUPER. For that, I'm SOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL. :) 


2 comments: