Monday, October 19, 2015

Slim's Exhibit 2015: My visitors

It is lovely to share these joyful moments with the people you love.  This is such moment I could share a piece of my heart and art with them.

Despite their busy schedules, they came.  I am grateful.  Thank you.

My family of course :)
with family friends! :)

One more ;)

With Jocel... She's into designing too :)

Maricris!  It was a funny and happy Saturday.
Foodcourt dinner after volunteering! Dami naming tawa nito. :)))

She came! Thank you Reich. :)

I didn't expect this at all.  Thank you Jar. Nakakatouch. :)

With Kuya Egay... ever supportive kuya-cousin! :D
My #1 supporter and cheerleader, my mother. :D
#1 harsh critic, my sister who is never afraid to say if what I do sucks or if it's a thumbs up.
She's only loved one or two of my artworks to date.  My exhibit pieces are not included hahah.
They love Niko's garment.  I should be jealous right?  But I am not! :D I am truly happy for him. :D  I know he worked hard on the beadworks and it showed.  I love what he did, too. 
Marionne!!!! She came! :D  Another unexpected visitor. :D
I haven't seen her in years.
"The Dream"
And Plen... she came on our last day.  I appreciate it a lot. :D
Kahit umulan she want back to the office to get an umbrella and came.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment