Sunday, January 4, 2015

Simple Joys 13

  • New Year's Eve food.
  • From a conversation with James Chua he told me something about "timing."  Throughout the week, all I hear is "In God's time" almost everywhere.  I think this is the answer to my question at this time. Perhaps, I am losing focus.  I am just glad I went to work past Friday.
  • My Pricess Devotions book (The One Year reading)
I bought it in the 3rd quarter of 2014; now, I am reading it again starting at Day 1.
  • Auntie Aida and Tita Dodith visited for the New Year
  • Pasalubong Cake from Pampanga, it's white chocolate
  • Hot Molo Soup!
  • Pandesal and coffee
  • Sleep and the cold weather.
  • Flipped\
  • The Teacher's Diary
Funny and heartwarming at the same time. :)
  • Nobody Knows movie

When I first watched it, I thought it was too long almost dragging yet I couldn't forget it. I feel bad for those children.  The movie literally has made me not want to waste any more money and food at all.  And I watched it again last night, I understood it more and cried.  It's a beautiful movie, something not to be missed.
  • The Taste of Tea movie
The simplicity and quietness of this movie is what makes it so good.  It touches you.  As what the line in the movie says "It's more cool than weird."

No comments:

Post a Comment