Thursday, October 23, 2014

A picture with Sir Mark

This deserves a special post. A picture with Sir Mark Higgins.  #raremoment

Every time I see him, I am inspired to work harder. I remember, every consultation with him I feel I can be a successful fashion designer someday because he treats you like you are. I am sure all of us feel the same. He just has it. Such such beautiful energy and generous spirit.  He's really inspiring, elegant, generous and kind and everyone knows this, he is ultra stylish!  Geez, I love his style!

We have learned a lot from him  - all of us who joined the exhibit.  I am grateful to be part of it.

Also, how could I forget the idea of "selvage" as a trim.  We just throw that and that alone, he taught me a valuable lesson - to be resourceful and creative with materials.

Other one was, "Do not be afraid of colors."  - my favorite among the many quotable quotes he said (oooops advices pala).    

I don't blog professionally, this is more of my diary but I hope he sees this someday.

Sir Mark, Thank you. :)



Maria

2 comments: