Sunday, October 19, 2014

AC+632

I love it here. :D

Look! want biscuits?

Lighthouse! I love! :D

O sige, picture pa :D

Musical Carousel, so cute! :D

London! Only if these weren't coinbanks

I really like this, reminded me of Dubai and the Indians there.  That cherry looks good there, too.

Arm candies *gushing*
These are amazing.


these look sooooo real

I waaaant!

Christmas decors :D

A fox and a sheep, the fox seems it wants to eat the sheep. 

These candles are so fragrant

Hats anyone?

Vintage cars!

I like this cross.

i find these eggs, uhmmmm unique! :D

Neckties can be fun!

More hats!

Soldier Cool!

My mother :D

:D :D :D

More fruits!

They really look real :D

Cherrrrries!

I wouldn't mind a table setup like this! :D

One more before we leave! Loook, I get a smile  :)

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment