Saturday, March 30, 2013

Commit to health and wellness

I never considered myself an "exercise" type of person. I would start in the past but eventually I would stop for numerous excuses: breakouts, no time, exhausting, no result, etc etc etc.

I just woke up one day and I said, "I need to be healthy inside-out ."  

So, I started of by reading motivational quotes and articles.  After that, I created an inspiration board. 
And, I got myself a pair of rubber shoes and I started exercising at Marikina Sports Center.

 
Moreover, there's one that really interests me the most, it's yoga. I'm curious of its benefits and I read in every yoga article that one of the benefits of this art is that it helps a person - mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.  Also, it involves stretching... a lot of it.  I'm sold! I need to try it.  I love to stretch until I hear those crackling sounds, it's therapeutic.

Since I couldn't afford a Bikram Yoga class yet, a friend lent me a DVD instead.  It's a blessing to be surrounded by colleagues and friends who highly value healthy living.  It's contagious and it's a positive thing.

Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment