Friday, February 10, 2012

Just a thought and red orange nails

On this day of your life, Maricon, we believe God wants you to know ... that it's time you stopped hiding from life, and said yes to the adventure of being alive.
Message from God
Enough of the routine already. Go on, have an adventure, - do what you always wanted deep within your heart. Do what brings you alive, and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.

Will this matter a year from now?

Start doing what you love.

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

On this day of your life, Maricon, we believe God wants you to know ... that tomorrow you will harvest the seeds you sow today.
Message from God
What kind of seeds do you need to sow today, so tomorrow turns into the dream you have always wanted?
--------------------------

Been thinking literally nothing about my future yet ironically, random thoughts about it still find their way to get into my head. I'm not anxious, I guess these are just buried thoughts I thought were gone and never coming back.

I'm sure not lost, in fact I feel closer to the fulfillment of my designing dream more than ever. The only problem, I just don't know how to get it started, really.

--------------------------

On the lighter side,

I had my nails done! And, it's red orange!!!! ^_^* There sure is something about newly polished nails that lifts one's mood. It gives a certain boost to anyone like it literally gives you a feel-good-feeling afterwards. And, I love it. :)

Tried Essie this time. I hope it lasts longer like Orly and OPI.


No comments:

Post a Comment