Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can I ask for an advice?

It takes me a great deal and a huge amount of trust before someone can make me open up and talk about myself. My life is never an open book. I only open it up to few trusted people and to those interested.

Today God answered my prayer when I was just thinking few days ago until today, I needed someone to talk to. I was actually hoping for someone older, experienced in life, open-minded, mature and someone who wouldn't judge my thoughts. Things just suddenly feels like I'm playing it safe. It always scares me each time that idea occurs in my head. Last time I did, it was three years ago? No one wishes for a stagnant life.

I knew I needed an advice. Honestly, I could feel I needed some sort of guidance on how to live my life. I'm not lost, I'm out of focus. I supposed, asking for an advice from someone wouldn't hurt. And, it's okay to ask for help, once in a while.

There are things we can't do ourselves; sometimes, an advice is a must. Also, even in their stories you can get something to learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment