Sunday, February 12, 2012

2-12-12 - Absolutely Random


 2-12-12

I don't do vision boards; I do inspiration boards of my previous works, instead.

Today is 2-12-12 (PST)... Nice! I'm just actually posting for the sake of that. ;P

Just...now... errr... I encountered a favorite quote I haven't heard for a while, "Everything happens for a reason." Does today count? I accomplished a lot of tasks this weekend. A couple of things left undone from my annual list 2011. 

Speaking of list, have you heard of The Secret? It actually teaches everyone to realize the power of vision boards and positive thinking, basically. By doing so, your goals will be manifested (of course if you believe that they will happen). 

I don't do that (vision board), instead, I do listing. I share it with people a lot, because I really believe in it and it really works. It helps me by guiding me towards my goals. I need it especially that I'm a spontaneous type. It's nice to have some guidelines I could take a peek on once in a while to check my progress.



2 comments:

  1. I have the book! :) like attracts like, your thoughts turns into action! haahha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh eto pala sinasabi mo kanina sa office haha... Napanood ko na pero sige peram ako :D

    ReplyDelete