Saturday, November 4, 2023

Makati Cinema Square and Little Tokyo, 11/4

February 2020 was the last time I'd been here and I always wanted to go back but I couldn't find the time UNTIL yesterday. I decided to go because I wanted to experience ukay ukay shopping. There was only one time we did that and it was only less than 15 minutes. 

I chanced upon Laureen Uy's and Shaira Luna's vlogs about Ukay Hauls and those vlogs inspired me to give it a try. It sounds fun like treasure hunting. :)

Well... I didn't realize that it was tiring. Lol.

I was choosing carefully because I still don't want to accumulate garments I won't wear. I think I got lucky with the skirt. I'll post them after I washed them.

Aside from Ukays, I found a leather shop store that sells belts. OMG, I have been looking for one and finally, I got one. Sabi ng nagmaman ng store they are there for 25 years but I was a frequent in Chino Roces because of Slim's but I never saw this store! Anyways, that belt was my favorite purchase of the day. I'll definiely buy a couple more. 

Since nasa Makati na rin ako, I dropped by Little Tokyo. Instead of dining in, I chose to grocey shop. Ang onti ng mabili ko but I spent nearly Php 1700. OMG. Okay lang, part of the trip since I rarely go to the area. 

I miss Jhen and Ima, I messaged them and said hello, and hopefully we meet soon. ♡










No comments:

Post a Comment