Sunday, November 12, 2023

Hub Make Lab Escolta and Cubao Expo, 11/5

For some reason, I missed PUJ commuting so I gave in for two reasons: to just indulge and save on Grab fare. After visiting the National Museum, I rode a jeepney that would take me to Escolta! Yay! I got so excited. It's the feeling of you don't know where you're going but you just know that you'll get there.

On my way to Hub Make Lab, I entered a church and decided to attend a mass, later I learned it was Sta. Cruz church. I'm glad I did. 






Okay... until 7 lang pala ito, this gave me less than 15 minutes to look around. This was the quickest shopping time I ever had.

























Off to the next location, Cubao Expo!

Do you know, I live nearby and I am frequently in Cubao but it's my first time here. It gave me "Pinoy quaint" and an Eastwood vibe during its peak -- college students, third-wave coffee shops, beer, and indie shops. I can't say I like it yet as most stores were already closed when I got here. I was able to buy doughnuts at 30% off, so... that's a good way to end the weekend.










No comments:

Post a Comment