Saturday, May 16, 2015

Reigniting the passion

I had been confused when suddenly I felt I didn't want this anymore.  Baka natatagalan lang ako. When I started in 2013, I thought it would only take a year for the three modules but it has required more time than that.  I have learned that it also requires commitment and enthusiasm (all the time).  

I was losing those.  So, I took a two-month break to look for a day job and to think (the night schedule was driving me crazy and making me cranky).  I was even thinking of putting fashion school aside.  I was so focused and in a snap, hindi na.  What happened?

I tried to look for a job, but no luck. So I prayed for guidance and realizations that God may lead me to the right path and decision.  If the job I applied to would only make everything worse, then please don't give it to me.  The response was quick.  After a couple of days, I have realized that I didn't want to leave.  Not yet.  A firm not yet.  In fact, my job right now is the job that I need.  I have forgotten that this job was His gift to me four years ago.  A friend and my sister also told me to take it one at a time.  For the first time, I listened.  I also have tried to forget I work in the night shift.  The attitude shift has done wonder to my disposition and ... sleep. 

So I enrolled.  I am in my third year now.  Today was my first day.  But I guess after today's class, my motivation went from zero to two  <10 being the highest>.  I still have 12 months to bring it back to a ten.  And yes! I will be joining this year's exhibit.  I hope to make it again. :)

Good vibe moment: My creation is still displayed at school.







No comments:

Post a Comment