Friday, May 29, 2015

Simple Joys 15


  • Approved proposals, yehey!  They chose my drafts (yung rough sketch) over what I prepared for the day.  I was surprised but somehow happy because I wanted to execute those, too.  Thank You God. :)
  • Seeing Sir Mark, his aura is really beautiful.  I always get something whenever he speaks.  Very elegant and intelligent. :D
  • Seeing my teachers at Slim's, I really missed Ms. Mae.  I love Ms. Lydia's openness to our ideas.  
  • Being at Slim's is always a pure joy. :)
  • Compliments and knowing they're sincere. :) Thank youuuuu ^_^*
  • I enrolled this month - Advanced Class, yes!
  • Holiday past Monday, I could sleep. :)
  • Shopping... SALE!
  • L'indochine
  • Whenever I see trees or flowers... nature
  • Max's sisig and caramel bars
  • A deep sleep.
  • Surviving the hot hot hooooot weather
  • funny, candid posts on FB
  • a cookie from a friend
  • mangoes and more pasalubong from Pangasinan
  • PIP
  • more sweets from friends in the office
  • Seeing James Chua :)
  • Knowing my friend who just broke up with her boyfriend is doing well.
  • Waking up and my pimple is healed.
  • Waking up with no pimple - I wish it happens... forever.
  • But I have zits again... I am just glad I am not touching it this time. Please heal, forever!
  • Whenever I opt for tea over coffee.
  • Bon Magazine from Book Sale
  • music as always
  • Youtube! 
  • that I still have work
  • realizing that chivalry isn't dead
  • finishing all my tasks for the day in the office
  • Vitamin C
  • pink
  • Pinterest
  • Going home after my 18-hour shift every week 

No comments:

Post a Comment