Saturday, February 2, 2013

I sew it

Today was a long day at school. I'm still having a difficult time understanding the Patternmaking and Drafting part. I can measure, I can draft, I can do the patterns as stated on the book but I honestly can't picture how those lines would turn into a blouse, a skirt, or a dress. Oh oh. It still doesn't make sense to me. :P

The happy part though, I'm going to sew next week. They already taught me how to work on the machine today.  They also taught me how to put the instruments for it then they asked me to sew straight lines, crooked lines, spirals, etc.  It was... therapeutic actually. Not as scary as I thought it would be. I quite enjoyed it.

I should be happy, I did good (di naman naipit daliri ko sa needle) considering it was my first time to ever sew something using a real sewing machine.






No comments:

Post a Comment