Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Day - student again :)

It was a long, gloomy, and rainy day at school plus I had a terrible headache throughout the day. I had a long travel due to LRT's technical problem so I had to commute the long way to Magallanes, not really knowing how to get there. I was 30 minutes late but it was okay. I was trying not to feel negative about it so I was just thinking, "okay lang to and this is just part of the experience."

It was an exhausting commute but it was all worth it when I got in.  I was glad the classroom was air conditioned.  Also, the rulers I bought were incorrect but the great news was they had extra ones and they sold it to me for only Php 450. So it just means, i no longer have to buy the Php 3000 worth of Fairgate rulers. It was a relief.



Today, I learned how to take body measurements and I also learned how to draft measurements in brown paper. It was tedious and difficult but I know it was only because I'm a beginner at this.  In time I know I could do it in less than an hour, or maybe in minutes -just like them.

Have a great rainy Saturday! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment