Thursday, January 31, 2013

Supermom

--- my Tumblr post

I can’t help but admire my mother that I want to blog about her before I sleep. I admire her faith in God. She taught us that. She always says that everything we have are His and she never forgets to remind us that we should put God first in everything we do. I admire her courage and strength.  I know she misses my father because she talks about him all the time but she manages to appear strong and fine for us. I admire her optimism. She just believes that everything can be done whatever her heart desires. "Tinitext nya lang daw kay God ang prayer requests nya at nagrereply na agad." She makes me laugh. She really does. Her laugh is contagious. I’m not laughing at her stories but simply, at the sound of her generous laugh.


What a beautiful person. What a beautiful woman. What a great mom.  I hope one day when I'm already a mom, I can have these characteristics as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment