Saturday, September 15, 2012

ChiRho - Part 1

Made happened by the ChiRho Dream Team: Eona, Marqui, myself, Entrep students (for their designs) and friends who modeled for the cover and more friends to help out in the shoot.
The cover choice. I like the other one, though.
To do what I do best. To make that great 
feeling part of my life again.

It has always been one of my favorite memories from college. 

I realized that anything we dream of would happen. So, we must love the dream we create in our hearts and minds because it is going to happen. For sure.

In my Senior year, I became the Creative Director of our school's official newsmag, ChiRho. It was a surprise because I was never part of any major organizations and I just gave it a shot. Wala namang mawawala.

To cut the long story short, God gave me the opportunity to be with ChiRho to experience what doing what I love felt like. I tell you, it was a great feeling. 

You're tired but your energy is still high. You're giddy. You're happy. You're radiant because of the happy vibe you exude - very much like when you're inlove. Suddenly, everything has meaning.  And that feeling that you're putting into good use what God has given you, it is just so fulfilling. Ganun ang pakiramdam.

This is why I never stop working on the fulfillment of my dream to become a fashion designer. 

I know this is the kind of life that is destined for me because God lets me experience the joy of it over and over through opportunities as such even after college.

How about you? What are you passionate about? What is your dream?




2 comments:

  1. I totally dig this :) hi Mia, been reading your blog but first time to leave a comment. your words, they never fail to make me smile. i'm missing you! -Pola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nsurprise naman ako dito Poleng. Thank you for liking it. :)

    ReplyDelete