Friday, September 28, 2012

Catch some quality Zzzz

I'm putting into good use the ceramic oil burner my friend had given me. So, I bought some tealight candles, aromatherapy oil, and ginger tea.

I simply want to feel I'm in a spa everyday. Why not, right?

In fact, I have been getting really good night sleeps because of this "experiment." I'm not sure if it's because of the lavender scent, of the candle, of the ginger tea, or all. 

So far, I'm loving what it does in the quality of sleep I get each night.

I think this is my favorite bedtime ritual so far. 

Good sleep. Candle. Lavender essential oil. Ginger tea.
Helpful Tips:

Oil Burners
Essential oils are so concentrated that a few drops can be placed into a warm oil burner filled with water to release wondrous scents into any environment. 

Lavender is most commonly used for anxiety, depression, mental exhaustion, insomnia, scrapes and wounds, digestive problems, headaches, skin problems and women's health problems. 

Ginger Tea encourages normal blood circulation, relieves stress, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment