Friday, February 19, 2016

Simple Joys 37

  • pink
  • bagong laba scent. I love it.
  • iced coffee, my daily eye opener - literally. It wakes me up.
  • fresh scent
  • It gives me a certain joy seeing Clarisse is improving.
  • I like our newbies and Ms. Sil.
  • For having a smart, kind, inspiring, and adorable manager and director.
  • shoes!
  • Surviving my straight shift with just four hours of sleep. Thank God.
  • I live near work and that's a huge deal these days.
  • tolerance
  • for my manager who is so kind to me 
  • surviving those excel sheets daily 
  • halfway done with our campaign page
  • finishing the content for Google
  • patience
  • my daily capsule subscribers, I ask permission now.  lol
  • tasks finished on time
  • I finished my tasks early, now I am reviewing Google Apps for an upcoming project.
  • Erman gave us books! I got the Diary of a Wimpy kid and Wicked.
  • Red velvet cupcake from Plen :)
  • Haircut
  • Dalandan juice!
  • Cleaning and redecorating
  • Every Valentine's Day, I'm at Slim's, sewing.  Fashion loves me sooooo much. Lol.  
  • 8 to 10 hours deep sleep almost everyday this week
  • Ima's gift
  • Okay na ako. :)
  • Daily Capsule
  • Being in the night shift has benefits these days, one of it means no traffic! 
  • Coffee
  • Adobe pages and campaign pages I created. :D
  • A light week.
  • Friday mass
  • I feel at peace.
  • Laughing with friends.
  • When I'm speaking to new people or opening up again.
  • Turmeric tea
  • Do not be afraid to start small.
  • Focus on your gift, not your cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment