Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Simple Joys 33

  • Philippians 3:13-14
  • Britney Spear's Stronger
  • JLO's Follow the leader
  • I will be here by Gary V.
  • Paslubong from ate
  • A Second Chance movie
  • Trolli from Cressa :D
  • Dried Pusit pasalubong from Plen from Cebu :)
  • tea
  • Article about Ms. Sandy and Sir Mark :D
  • gift shopping with my mother
  • loose tea, trying to get back to drinking tea and not coffee
  • Steak Station
  • A Second Chance movie with Ima and Maricris. :)
  • My mother's candy like turon YUM! 
  • Choco mallows
  • Staying at home.
  • Holidays!  Our turn.  Happy Thanksgiving :)
  • BoF lectures I stumbled upon.  
  • freshly brewed coffee
  • time to buy fabrics last night
  • Burger King!!!!!!
  • Seeing Sir Bong, I am sure all of us missed him. :)
  • Bo Sanchez's newsletter which I barely receive and the content was just timely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment