Saturday, November 21, 2015

Swatch x Slim's x Inquirer2bU

Before going to Slim's I saw the word "blessed."  ...And this feature happened.  This is exactly what I am feeling right now. God is so kind. *tears of joy*

When Ms. Therry showed me the newspaper personally, Oh my God.... I had goosebumps.  I was surprised, I had no idea that my garment was picked for this shoot nor there was even a shoot happening.  It is also my first time to see my garment worn by a person.  It comes alive.  I love it! She looks so elegant.  

Salamat God.  :')

Salamat Swatch x Slim's x Philippine Daily Inquirer. :)

God's grace is beyond measure.  Do your part and God will create the miracles for you.



@inquirer2bu

Photography Gee Plamenco
Styling Luis Carlo San Juan
Makeup Anacleta Paredes
Hairstyle Ethan David
Model Sabina Gonzalez
SHOT ON LOCATION SWATCH+SWATCH CENTER, ARNAIZ AVENUE, MAKATI

Read more: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/213871/slims-students-celebrate-60s-throwback-collection#ixzz3s7LTlR9x 

No comments:

Post a Comment